Another challenge that I am joining!
Last time I didn't get around finishing 10, but did 7 (I think)!
I am again going to do this one and try to complete it this time!
Lasts for 5 months, from July 1 through December 1, 2009. That is because Book Awards 4 will be from February 1 through December 1, 2010.
- Read 5 books from 5 different awards during July 1, 2009 through December 1, 2009.
- Overlaps with other challenges are permitted.
- Choices don't have to be posted right away, and lists may be changed at any time.
- 'Award winners' is loosely defined; make the challenge fit your needs.
- SIGN UP using Mr. Linky below -- please use a SPECIFIC post link.
- If you'd like to be a contributor on this blog, email me at 3m.michelle at gmail and reference your blog address if you have one. (I must have your email address, so comments to this post won't work.)
- Have fun reading!
I will update this space soon with my book choices and reviews and change of book choices and then there reviews and so on! :)
A tentative list -
- Half of a Yellow Sun - Orange Broadband Prize for Fiction (2007)
- My Name is Red - International IMPAC Dublin (Winner, 2003)
- The Remains of the Day - ALA Notable Books (1990) (1990)
- The White Tiger - Booker Prize (2008)
Are you joining me people? Click on the link to join!